Who can have a cheek filling?
Any woman over the age of 18, who is annoyed by the appearance of her labia minora can have this surgical operation. There is no upper age limit.
After the age of 30, the skin begins to get thinner and losses of fat tissue occur in the cheeks. Such losses lead to sags and collapses in the face. Cheek filling is used to eliminate the collapses in the cheekbones, caused by advancing age and weight loss, and to proportionally accentuate the cheeks. This procedure adds clarity and beauty to the facial expression. Natural and clear beauty is an important element of the aesthetic appearance of the cheeks. The filler injected subcutaneously within a period of 20 to 30 minutes on average enables the face to look younger dynamic. The patient who can see the results immediately can return to her daily life immediately after treatment.
Points to take into consideration after cheek filling
- Swelling, redness, bruise, itching and tenderness may be observed at the application site.
- The resultant side effects do not last long.
- The patient should avoid baths, saunas, direct sunlight, tanning booths, all kinds of thermal skin care and massage for a few days after treatment.
Can labiaplasty be performed non-surgically?
Similar procedures can be performed with laser and radiofrequency.
Points to take into consideration after labiaplasty operation.
- The surgical procedure involves the use of self-dissolving sutures, which disappear spontaneously after a week.
- There is no need to dress the wound. The surgical site is just cleaned with warm water.
- Attention should be paid to keeping the area dry.
- The patient can take a bath 3 days after surgery. As the point to take into consideration, the patient should take a bath while standing upright.
- Sexual intercourse, sea and pool are prohibited for a period of 1 month after surgery.
- No scar remains after surgery.